15 Nov Photography competition
Exmouth is a beautiful place with loads to discover and with the new look Exmouth Online, we have decided to let people discover Exmouth which, can not be done in just words! This is why we are running a photography competition in conjunction with Exmouth Photo Studio and Positive Exmouth!
- The image must be at least 2000px in width
- Image must be of Exmouth taken within the last 6 months
- The theme of the competition is “Discover Exmouth!”
- Entries must be made with the completed form on this page
- Open to all ages
- Any persons photographed must have permission to be used online
- All photographs submitted must not have a watermark
- Submitted photographs will be used online and copyright owners permission is assumed this is OK by entering. They will be credited at all points.
Prize and voting
The entrants will be put onto the Positive Exmouth Facebook page for public voting at a date to be announced soon. The winning photo with the most likes will receive a free canvas print of the photograph courtesy of Exmouth Photo Studio OR a free exhibition quality A3 print.
How will the photographs be used?
All photographs deemed suitable, will be used on Exmouth Online to help showcase Exmouth in it’s best light. Where used, all photographs will be credited and must not have watermarks upon them.